Enjoy Ocean Views & Luxury in Orquidea’s Villa or Guest House
Orquidea on Tankah Bay is a fusion of Mediterranean and Mexican architecture with luxury and artistic appointment throughout the property.
The Villa & Guest House
The Villa’s wall of sliding glass windows on the ocean side lets the view take center stage.
Each bedroom in the main Villa was designed so guests look directly out onto the ocean from bed. Guests also enjoy great ocean views when taking a shower from each bathroom in the main Villa. Both private guesthouses also provide spectacular ocean views.
When staying at Villa Orquidea, every guest has a room with a view.
Not only is the winding ramp from the car park area delightful to look at as it meanders through native tropical plants, it doubles as a convenient entryway for wheeled luggage as well as any handicapped guests. Somewhat unique in Mexico, the lack of stairs at the entrance or on the first floor of the Villa is especially important for those looking to avoid steps.
Service is also key. Jose and Marisol live right on the property in their own separate accommodations and are available six days a week to make your stay a pleasure. The Villa, guesthouses, and grounds are spotlessly cleaned every day except Sunday, the staff’s day off. New linens and towels are provided as needed or asked for.
- Sleeps 10 Adults and 3 children
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5 1/2
- 100 Feet of Beach
- Beachfront Swimming Pool
- Beachside Palapa
- Shaded “Party Palapa” on lower guest house
- Rooftop standup bar and sofa on main house
- Pergola and yoga rooftop patio on guest house
- Outdoor dining tables, two seating six each
- Handicapped accessible ramp to house
- Handicapped accessibility on first floor of villa
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Dining: Indoor Table settings for 10; Outdoor table settings for 12 at two tables; cloth napkins and placemats provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Cross Ventilation when windows are open
- Ceiling fans in both bedroom and bathroom
- Computer desk and chair
- Balcony with view of ocean, and one with view of jungle or garden
- Bathroom with sink shower and dressing area
- Unique stone mosaic design in each shower floor
- Villa: 3 suites with King beds (one bed can be converted into 2 twins), two additional daybeds
- Upper Guesthouse: One king (can be 2 twin beds)
- Lower Guesthouse: One king (can be 2 twin beds)
- Guest House Rooms have well equipped kitchens
Check Rates & Availability
- 100 Feet of sandy beachfront
- Beachfront swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Off street parking
- Gated Entrance
- Handicapped Accessible Ramp to Villa